Saturday, November 17, 2007

Playing with Toes

We wanted to get some shots of C before he lost interest in his toes. As I went to post them I remembered we'd done the same thing with L around the same age. So I thought it would be fun to post some of both shoots.



Yes, he is sucking on his toe.

Did you see any resemblances?

4 comments:

MerryPair said...

your kids are so funny! I can't wait for M to meet them. They are all going to have a blast together. Anytime you want to webcam just give us a call!

Robert Trishman said...

Beazer's - - - Your kids are adorable! Bet you're lovin' every minute of it. I hope you are doing well. I've added your blog to my favorites, so we'll share memories. Take care.
Cindy Lou (A4)

Brian said...

So, they look so much alike that I'm not sure which ones are Corbin and which ones are Lydia! Wow!

Rammells said...

Cute baby!

Hey if you guys will be in town over Thanksgiving, there is a get together in Ogden.

Give me a ring if you can make it 970/523-5163.