Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Found pictures

My mom just uploaded some pictures we took while in Utah a couple of months ago. Most were ones from an attempted (and failed) photo shoot. I had to post my two favorites though. Check out their faces in the first one! I guess I wasn't the only one feeling frustrated at this point.



"I'm adorable, aren't I Mom." (notice this wasn't a question)

6 comments:

Karene said...

Cute kids, cute mommy! Is it strange for you to see your long hair now that it's short? I'm still toying with the idea of a hairstyle change, but not brave enough to do it yet...

Anna said...

I'm in love with the fact that Lydia is wearing leggings. Brilliant.

Shaury said...

Brooke it's so good to see you even if it's just on your blog. You look so good & your kids are super cute too. That first picture is a hoot. I feel for your frustrations.

MerryPair said...

Remember that video you posted of Lyds a long time ago when she is dancing in the pool? I used to watch it over and over again and just laugh. That is what I've been doing with this picture now. IT'S HILARIOUS!!

april said...

Well heck, of course it's a statement. I mean, it's totally obvious Lydia is adorable. And I love your new hair cut Brooke, you look great!

Ruth said...

That sums up photo shoots with kids. Their faces are hilarious! You of course look great!