While Kim was here we also went to the local nature museum where it was "Farm Days." The kids got to help make cane syrup, play games about farming, and ride tractors.


The museum also had a small zoo -- pretty cool. Though I must admit that my favorite animal was an albino squirrel that was following us (or there were a bunch of them).

I especially like the dinosaur sculptures scattered throughout the museum that were made out of car parts.
The museum also had a small zoo -- pretty cool. Though I must admit that my favorite animal was an albino squirrel that was following us (or there were a bunch of them).
I especially like the dinosaur sculptures scattered throughout the museum that were made out of car parts.
We also went to Wakulla Springs where we saw a bunch of manatee on our boat tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment