Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Sunday, September 08, 2013
Big News
We're told that a little girl will be joining us early next year.
So, so excited for you!! And I'm sorry about the horrid sickness. Your mom is definitely an angel. So glad she was able to be with you for a bit to love on everyone and help out. Hooray for L to get a little sis!!
Sweet! That is great news! Oh the joys of pregnancy. I just read a great article about NOT telling parents of young children to "enjoy every minute" when something clearly un-enjoyable is happening. So I'll just say, chin up, it'll be over before you can say "I can't see my toes?!!" Then you'll have that lovely little bundle to love on while your ankles shrink back to their normal size ;)
4 comments:
congrats, guys! Sorry you weren't doing well. That stinks. But glad she's going to join your already awesome family!
So, so excited for you!! And I'm sorry about the horrid sickness. Your mom is definitely an angel. So glad she was able to be with you for a bit to love on everyone and help out. Hooray for L to get a little sis!!
So excited for you guys! Don't you want to make a trip up here before the arrival :)
Sweet! That is great news! Oh the joys of pregnancy. I just read a great article about NOT telling parents of young children to "enjoy every minute" when something clearly un-enjoyable is happening. So I'll just say, chin up, it'll be over before you can say "I can't see my toes?!!" Then you'll have that lovely little bundle to love on while your ankles shrink back to their normal size ;)
Post a Comment