The nightmare in the closet gets mentioned every day. He's her friend, but sometimes she forgets. Q slept on the floor by her bed the other night because she was seriously spooked. She's also sure that spiders are getting into everything (I swear I've tried not to pass that phobia on to her. I act like they are the coolest things ever -- she must smell the fear).
Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Nightmare in my Closet
The imagination is spectacular to see develop. From L's imaginary friends (usually Boo Boo Chicken) to her "class" of Curious George, Liza, Joe on the Go, and Corduroy. When I'm requested to switch to my teacher voice she really believes that Mom's left the room and Teacher is in her place (although my imagination doesn't usually have the energy to play along as often as she'd like. Q is worried that I'm starting to develop multiple personalities).

The nightmare in the closet gets mentioned every day. He's her friend, but sometimes she forgets. Q slept on the floor by her bed the other night because she was seriously spooked. She's also sure that spiders are getting into everything (I swear I've tried not to pass that phobia on to her. I act like they are the coolest things ever -- she must smell the fear).
The nightmare in the closet gets mentioned every day. He's her friend, but sometimes she forgets. Q slept on the floor by her bed the other night because she was seriously spooked. She's also sure that spiders are getting into everything (I swear I've tried not to pass that phobia on to her. I act like they are the coolest things ever -- she must smell the fear).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment