Saturday, December 01, 2007

Reader

www.google.com/reader

This program has SAVED my sanity as more and more friends start blogs. You just put all of the blog/website addresses in then you only have to check ONE site to see who has posted something new. No wasting time checking blogs that haven't been updated! It's been a great way to save time and get organized. Let me know what you think or if you use something different.

6 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

I use google reader, too and really like it. I just wish there was some way to add the private blogs I look at...I have to check those periodically on my own (I have a list of links on my blog so it makes it easier for me). I'll be eager to hear if anyone likes anything better.

MerryPair said...

You just barely found this out? If I would have known you were blogging in darkness, I would have shown you the light sooner (although I swear you were the one who told me about it).

Beazer said...

I WAS the one who told you about it. I just wanted to make sure everyone else knew too.

I'm having the same problem with the private blogs too-- suggestions anyone?

Karene said...

THANK YOU! I have needed this, it's awesome! Q actually told me on the phone a few months ago that there was something like this out there, but he didn't remember at the time and I haven't asked about it since. So, thanks. This is a life saver.

Anonymous said...

Karene Hansen said...
"Q actually told me on the phone a few months ago that there was something like this out there, but he didn't remember at the time.."

I think what Karene meant to say was that I told her all about it, but she wasn't really interested and the time and forgot all about it.

Reba said...

I just found out about this, too. And love it! Love the idea to reconsider moving from Ohio. That's definitely the best moving tip I've ever heard.