I LOVE Spring in Ohio. There are so many gorgeous blossoms and everything is green. We've been taking advantage of the non-rainy days. Lots of picnics, playing in the yard, and I even made L a dandelion crown out of the yellow weeds decorating our grass. She thought I was cool and so did I! I'm definitely putting that one down as one of my 30 things I learned to do this year.


4 comments:
Bravo! It's cute (what I can see of it). It's starting to warm up here too. I love it!
I love that third picture, very cute of L. Did you ever upgrade your camera?
Ooh, very impressed with your flower skills... next post, I want to see you (cue music) running through a flowery meadow and holding hands, singing Cumbaya! hahahha!!!
Oh yes, I love the pictures! My soccer team used to make flower head tiaras back in the day. I need to give you guys a call so we can get together this summer.
Post a Comment