Thursday, August 07, 2008

Post the Present

Yes, I am way behind in my posts. So instead of getting bogged down I will just give you some fun things from right now (I will go back in time soon hopefully).

We have been all-things-tissue paper around here this week. Craft time has become an important part of the day and since I don't always do the prep work before hand we end up with some interesting, last-minute inspirations.

Here are two of our successful projects:

Paper bag, crayons, tape, tissue-paper = ballerina


This one we found on a great site: http://www.kidscraftweekly.com/sticky_issue.html

All you need is glue, water, tissue paper, plastic wrap, and a bowl! Oh, I guess you could add sparkles or cut-outs like we did too.

2 comments:

E-Club said...

go to enncentral.blogspot.com to see my webshow....our first webshowq will be on the 16th or the 23rd of August~eli

MerryPair said...

L! You are such a beautiful ballerina! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Maybe you can teach M some ballet moves? She has started to dance a little, but I think she needs a good teacher to help her.
We love you!
Aunt J and Cousin M Jo