Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Look out South Weber!

Last week I got a call from my mom (not uncommon) and we chatted for a bit (not uncommon) and then she casually said, "Oh, I should probably let you know that last night your dad was sworn in as the new Mayor of South Weber." WHAT?! (uncommon)

So my dad's the Mayor. Cool. South Weber had better look out because Mr. Administrator Extraordinare is taking over. Things are going to be happening for that small town.

Congrats Dad... and good luck!




4 comments:

Ex Libris said...

he does look very mayorial in that picture if i do say so myself

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Going from Ali's to Jeni's to Carrie's to the Petersen's ....I found you!!! And you can just tell your parents that they have CUTE grandkids! Thanks for letting me have a peek at your life in Ohio. You have a wonderful family. (The "Look out South Weber" caught my eye.")
Love, From the Woody's...namely, Jane the Mom
ps Your Dad will be an awesome mayor!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I'm going to have a great time working with your dad. Did he tell you I'm the one who nominated him?

Brent and Jan are about as good as they come! Thanks for taking good care of them and not causing them too many headaches! :-))

Scott Woodbury

Tara said...

Don't you love how parents tell you things so casually that are a huge deal?!? How awesome! Does South Weber have a City Manager? Maybe Mike could come work with your dad.