When I was in in high school I drove to classes with a friend who knew the words to every song. She couldn't carry a tune and I could never remember the words, but together we made quite a pair.Lyrics are still not my strong point as emphasized on previous blogs. My FABULOUS sister (who is in town as a saving grace this week and is also typing this post for me) got the biggest kick out of my most recent interpretation. I've had these words stuck in my head non-stop for the last month: "Sharlene's like a melody in my head..." She quickly pointed out that Sharlene was not being sung to and when we looked up the lyrics it was no wonder I had to make up my own.
How hip is your hop? Without cheating, do YOU know what "SHAWTY" is?
3 comments:
That's hilarious. I'm sure I thought the line was something like, "Your love's like a melody in my head." Shorty! Hah. That's funny.
LOL. So I looked this up on "Urban Dictionary" and I came up with this, and I quote:
"FINE ASS WOMAN--[used in a sentence] Sup shawty, how you doin"
I did figure out what shawty was, but I like Allie's interpretation better. "Chinese like a melody."
Post a Comment