Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby G at 4 Months



His big brother wanted to strip down and get in on the fun too.

He really couldn't be more perfect. Any time I am feeling tense or frustrated, I go and get a dose of his smiles and giggles and I'm ready to try again -- he's my happy pill. Now when we put him on a blanket on the floor he is squirming, rolling, arching, and pulling to keep what he wants in his sights. I need to read up on how to tie the wraps with him facing out because that is how he wants to be -- sitting up or turning outward so that he can see his world.

4 comments:

Malinovka said...

SO cute! He is such an adorable baby boy.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

What is it with 3rd babies that are so perfect and sweet?!

He is a doll! I wish I coule meet him in person, those smiles are so great!

Tell him I know a baby girl who may just be his twin in sweetness:) He may just want to meet her.

Kellie said...

cutest baby ever!!! I can see why you love those smiles. so cute

Care said...

Holy smokes - he's SO big!!! Love and miss ALL of you (even Q) - xo