Friday, May 07, 2010

Baby G at 3 Months

I thought I should probably get these up before he turns 4 months. I had planned to take some more shots (I did the shoot when he was tired and didn't capture his happy and content nature) but this will have to do for now.


Baby G is so interested in the world -- everything seems to catch his attention and now he's trying to grab a hold of it all. So watch your hair, earrings, plate, etc.

He's squeaking, squealing, laughing, and giving lots of smiles. Using his leg muscles to stand and trying to sit up without tipping over are two fun pastimes of his. Toys are starting to interest him -- anything with eyes especially. Every morning, the first thing the kids want to do is find him and start their day with his happy wiggles and grins.

4 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Oh my cuteness!

Tara said...

Oh baby G is so cute! I just want to squeeze his little baby chubbiness! We want to send you guys a formal invite for Thanksgiving. I don't know what your plans are but we would love to have you! Let us know as it gets closer.

Kellie said...

He is almost 4 months!!! I can't believe it. He looks so sweet and cute I can hardly stand it! oh, give a kiss for me!

Kellie said...

Oh, and happy 30 Q! We totally would have been there and did feel missed you thanks! hee hee