I think I've decided that from here on out I'll do the special Halloween dinner on the night BEFORE Halloween -- it was too crazy trying to eat and get out the door. Here are some of our festive highlights:
Carving Pumpkins
Beggars' Night
So. Much. Candy. Seriously insane. But C was loving it. I think he really caught the vision and joy of Trick-or-Treating this year. We went with our neighbors and C told every house, "TRICK OR TREAT!!! I'm a dragon -- and these are my neighbors!"
And yes, that is the same costume he wore last year, and it really was pulling down on his face because it was too small. But hey -- who am I to stand in the way of a boy who wants to be a dragon?
I also got to go help out at Lydia's school for the Halloween Parade. She had so much fun walking regally around the neighborhood as a Russian Snow Princess.
Ward Halloween Party
My parents and sister just returned from China and sent these matching costumes the day before the party. They were perfect. C loved the braid hat and Q made sure to teach him the proper way to bow as a Kung-Fu fighter. We have a photographer in the ward that set up and took shots of everyone who wanted -- how sweet is that?!




Q and I were the American tourists.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
('tis the season?)
No comments:
Post a Comment