Q's parents visited while the Fall colors were most vibrant.
My mom was an angel as always and helped me tackle some of the daunting projects that pile up between her visits.
My sister Dani was able to spend Thanksgiving with us. I'm sure she was thankful for the boost we gave her immune system! As we were about to start work on her welcome sign I asked for C's input on what we should say. He thought for a moment and said, "Patience, Dani." Nice. I agreed that it might come in handy while she was here in all of our chaos and excitement.



We also bribed our friends the Oliveros to come into town in exchange for some OSU tickets and it worked! I can't believe we didn't even get one photo with them here though!
So there you have it -- my excuse for having disappeared for a while. Don't worry. I've got quite a few posts to catch up on so you'll be hearing a bunch from me soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment