Both of these events are long past, but I couldn't possibly leave them out of our Columbus good-byes.
First, I wanted to remember our Good-Bye Party. Since our neighbors from up the street were moving the same weekend that we were, Sarah and I decided to combine our good-bye party with a shout out to our boys that had worked so hard to finish their schooling. I think my favorite part was the ice-cream cake that probably had the decorator wondering who the happy couple was. We had lots of friends who came out to wish us well and celebrate with us. It was a reminder of how much Columbus had become our home.
Secondly, the post on Q's graduation would not be complete without our fabulous 2nd half of the day -- THE PARTY! An amazing friend of ours went all-out to plan, put-together, and bake for this event. A party focused on cookies couldn't have made him happier. We owe her our first-born for all of her efforts, but I think her hands are pretty full already. Thank you, thank you, Laura for a wonderful evening! There are a lot more pictures on her blog, so you can check them out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment