Friday, October 21, 2011

First Day of Preschool


Somehow we managed to sneak into a crazy cheap and fabulous preschool for C.  I had planned to be part of a home-based group, but things have worked out so that he is in a class with his Connecticut BFF and another friend and he is loving it (actually, today he told me that he doesn't love it, but he really likes it a lot).




















Bonus points to anyone that can guess what he's going to be for Halloween -- after the shoot I thought of this strip.

I am excited that I get to spend some quality time with Little G and hopefully get some day-time shopping done with only one boy in tow.  A friend of mine had a great idea that I tried out for the 1st day of school photos (why could I only find a cheap dry erase board?).  And I loved the idea of adding favorites from the beginning of the year.

1 comment:

Laura said...

that little guy is too cute!!! Oh, how we miss the Beazers. You guys are having way too much fun out there in CT. This year is going to fly by!