For the last week, I've been a bachelor while the girls are in Utah with our families. With my newfound freedom, I've seized upon the opportunity to sit in my stuffy cubicle at school, and read review articles for hours on end until, finally, my eyes start to bleed. At that point, I usually call it quits, go home, eat dinner, and then start all over again with the articles. If I'm really lucky, I'll sneak in a little time to watch David Hasselhoff or Martha Stewart somewhere in there.
In contrast to my pitiful life, B and L are back in Utah, living it up. I'm pretty excited to join up with them tomorrow (finally!), so I can start relaxing, too. Right now, while I'm studying, they're out doing cool stuff like this.......er, whatever it is:

Looks great, doesn't it? Vacation, here I come.
- Q
1 comment:
Yeah, what exactly are you doing, Brooke??? too funny! I'm sure there's some crazy, hilarious explanation.... there always is!
Ha!!!
Post a Comment