Upon coming home, my plan was to post pictures from our vacation in stages; you know, take a little break from studying every day to throw some photos up and write a little blurb about how nice it was to see friends, eat Mom's homemade meals (hit the spot every time), etc. I guess I could still do a little, but my general exams are approaching, time is becoming more precious, and the longer I wait, the less timely a vacation recap seems. Maybe I'll just let the Better of the Beazer duo take over on this one, and we'll see what she comes up with.
Anyway, here are the cool things that have happened already this week:
Monday -- I performed surgery on myself. I'm freakin' awesome.
Tuesday -- We got a roll-top dishwasher from some friends who are remodelling their kitchen. Brooke couldn't possibly be happier.
[Update] Wednesday -- New family photos. See above.
-Q
No comments:
Post a Comment