Friday, September 29, 2006

Home Again, Home Again...

Well, it feels nice to be back in Ohio. It was great to be able to spend so much GOOD time with Grandpa. Goodbye was difficult since I have no idea if it will be our last one. I hope the next time we fly out it will be for Christmas and not for a funeral.

Q somehow managed without us (His uncanny ability to house a needy bachelor every time we leave town probably helped out. Daniel from the department gave him someone to play Xbox and talk Poli Sci with). But I think we're all happier to be back together again.


Here are some pics from the visit. L has found her pockets and loves to "chill" with her hands in them. I put photos of her and Nana, Grandma Iris, and Grandpa Verlo (obviously I missed whatever they were so interested in). There's also one of Lydia basking in the attention of her adoring Jess and Drew ("Jess and Drew, how can that be?" was a favorite phrase of the week) in front of the temple. We were down there dropping Mom off for Tabernacle Choir practice. Lydia loved seeing Nana's choir sing. She was a little too rambunctious to stay for long, but it was great to show her what Nana and Grandpa Pete dedicate so much of their time to.

No comments: