We were grateful for the extra, unplanned week that we had with everyone, but were sad that the reason for returning to Utah early was to attend Grandpa's viewing and funeral. We had really anticipated being able to see him again at Christmas time and couldn't believe we missed him by only a week.
Q's New Years Resolutions are keeping us on our toes (I didn't really feel the need to make any since I can hardly manage just getting back into the swing of things and keeping up with Q's). You should see the lists we've been working on -- and it feels great!
L looking cute in her Christmas dress.
Q being the first to ever eat bean soup while wearing a gel eye mask.
3 comments:
Those are great pictures and L is so cute and looks like she got spoiled for Christmas, I also love the matching pajamas. What is Christmas without matching pajamas?
Nice mask Q I wouldn't expect anything less.
Lysle
Thanks Lysle. If anyone would appreciate the majesty of that task, I knew it would be you.
Post a Comment