After giving myself a little Christmas present of about 7 pounds around the waist, I decided to make some new fitness goals. Here are some of them in no particular order:
1.) Keep a food journal every day for one month
2.) No seconds.
3.) Six servings of fruits and veggies every day.
4.) Drink 10 glasses of water per day.
5.) Go to the gym 4 times a week throughout Jan.
6.) Oatmeal 5 times a week for breakfast.
7.) Daily multivitamin.
8.) Eat fish once a week.
9.) Plan out menu for week.
10.) Test my cholesterol at the end of the month.
So...here's the kind of fun part. You can check actually my progress on a daily basis here. The chart is updated automatically, so every time you click the link, all the info should be current (especially weekdays when I sit at my desk). Just think, now instead of wondering how many fluid ounces I've injested for the day -- you can just hop online and check. Fabulous!
I'm kind of hoping to get helpful suggestions and feedback, so feel free to comment on my eating habits, etc. Keep me honest (if you can).
2 comments:
Wow, Q, this is amazing. I actually get to feel like I'm your roommate again! Well, at least I get intimate knowledge of your eating habits, which is the same thing.
I've got to figure out a creative way to try and keep you honest. Let's see... perhaps if I spammed your blog with advertisements for weight loss programs! Go get'em Quintin
Thanks D. I knew someone out there had to care about what it is I'm eating. If you were paying attention to the list over the last part of the week you would have noticed a bunch of sweet potato showing up. Two different kinds of good soups plus sweet potato fries. It was awesome.
Post a Comment