Saturday, January 06, 2007

gratitude

Thank you.

We have been blessed this last year, and a lot of people deserve our sincere gratitude for their generosity over the last few weeks. Of course it's impossible to list off everything and everyone that we are grateful for, but I'll give thanks for the things I can remember -
  • Thank you for building me the new laptop computer. I am using it right now, and I love it.
  • Thanks for giving us the new cellphone that you were not using. We really appreciate it.
  • Thank you for picking us up at the airport at 2 am. Even though we wouldn't expect any different behavior from you, it was still extremely kind.
  • Thanks for taking me snow-shoeing. I had a blast even if there was bad snow and I was sucking wind all the way up the hill.
  • The new cookbooks, clothes, slippers, knife, candy, gift cards, sheets, membership dues, 72-hour kits, puzzles, movies, and other nice gifts are working out great. We already know that you love us without you spoiling us like that. But you don't have to change your ways if you don't want to.
  • Thanks for fawning all over our cute little girl and telling us how adorable she is. And thanks for giving her a big head about herself.
  • We're glad our friends still want to hang out with us when we're around.
  • And to the anonymous soul who sent us some very generous gift cards -- THANK YOU. Very much.
-Q

No comments: