Monday, April 02, 2007

Tie Dyed Eggs


So I'm not known for my craftiness, but I was pretty excited about this Easter Craft. I saw it while looking for a recipe on Martha. Follow the link for instructions. It was easy and fun. These were just our trial run, but I think we're going to make it an Easter tradition. Anyone have recipe suggestions for hard boiled eggs?

2 comments:

Karene said...

Those are beautiful! Good work! We always eat our easter eggs using a delicious breakfast--hot biscuits with the hard boiled eggs crumbled on top and covered with a white cream sauce. It doesn't sound that fancy but it is one of my favorite meals. So you might give that one a try. Happy Easter guys!

Brittany said...

It totally worked!!!! We're so impressed...not that we doubted your ability but it's always a little questionable when you're following Martha's directions!