Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

And... we're back! C has been stuffed up for the last 2 weeks making nights miserable and his parents zombies by day. Things have slipped -- including the blog. Since it's been a while I thought we'd better try and catch up with a little photo run-down of what we've been up to lately.


Circleville Pumpkin Festival- It's annual and awesome. Every pumpkin dish you could imagine. I think we decided that the pumpkin doughnuts were our favorite, followed by the ice cream.


Witches Brew and Potter Halloween Party:
OK, I was going to post a whole bunch about our fun bashes but really Steph has it all on her site so check out these two spots: Wiches Brew and Potter Party. Go and look at all of the amazing effort that went into their party planing. It made for an awesome week -- thanks to the Fords I'm becoming a Halloween fan!



Pumpkin Carving:


L really wanted a princess pumpkin. We couldn't find a template so we luckily she was easily swayed to Blue's Clues. Q had his traditional "King of Town" from Homestarrunner.com.
And though I didn't have my own pumpkin I finally roasted my 1st batch of pumpkin seeds! Pumpkin carving was a huge success... until the next day when the squirrels ate the faces off.

Ward Party and Halloween Night

2 comments:

Karene said...

Looks like so much fun you guys! We're going to have to come visit soon. I can't believe how big C is already. Your kids are both adorable!

Karene said...

BTW, any news on Jessica yet?