Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Here Comes Halloween
Everyone got into the Fall/Halloween decorating this year:
Brooke! It's Lezlee Strong! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your name on Chelsea Haynie's site and had to say hi and that your family is beautiful! I hope all is well and would love an update on your life! Anyways it was fun to see you again! Lezlee! http://lezleebrad.blogspot.com/ I don't know if you heard that Lindsey swensen's having twins! Crazy!
How could I forget someone so awesome?! I loved checking out your site. My favorite part was the play list you had going. I left the site up so I could listen to the tunes. Glad you're doing so well. Tell Lindsey congrats and hi!
Hi guys, just wanted to reconnect! We're in Tremonton now, so if you ever head out Utah way again, give us a call, we'll try to come see you. Moe 435-881-6323 Ang 435-881-6381. We just barely started up a blog if you'd like to check it out: http://www.ourtomlinsonwings.blogspot.com Your children are adorable, glad to hear you're doing well.
What's up Beazers!! How's it hanging? Q you look way too skinny I must say. I guess PhD's will do that to ya. You guys look great and the kids--oh so adorable. Come check us out! (Our blogs that is.)
6 comments:
Brooke! It's Lezlee Strong! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your name on Chelsea Haynie's site and had to say hi and that your family is beautiful! I hope all is well and would love an update on your life! Anyways it was fun to see you again! Lezlee!
http://lezleebrad.blogspot.com/ I don't know if you heard that Lindsey swensen's having twins! Crazy!
I love the giraffe. What is Q's mask?
Hey Lezlee-
How could I forget someone so awesome?! I loved checking out your site. My favorite part was the play list you had going. I left the site up so I could listen to the tunes. Glad you're doing so well. Tell Lindsey congrats and hi!
will do!!! It's good to hear from you!
Hi guys, just wanted to reconnect! We're in Tremonton now, so if you ever head out Utah way again, give us a call, we'll try to come see you. Moe 435-881-6323 Ang 435-881-6381. We just barely started up a blog if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.ourtomlinsonwings.blogspot.com Your children are adorable, glad to hear you're doing well.
What's up Beazers!! How's it hanging? Q you look way too skinny I must say. I guess PhD's will do that to ya. You guys look great and the kids--oh so adorable. Come check us out! (Our blogs that is.)
Post a Comment