Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Let's go to the Movies
This week we took L to her first big screen event: Ratatouille. She and her good friend Magei had loads of fun. I guess you could say it was C's first movie as well since we spent most of the time trying to pry his eyes off the screen.
So was he well-behaved during the movie? I've never dared take a baby for fear of spending the whole time in the lobby with a screaming child. Ratatouille was a cute show, I bet L liked it a lot.
3 comments:
So was he well-behaved during the movie? I've never dared take a baby for fear of spending the whole time in the lobby with a screaming child. Ratatouille was a cute show, I bet L liked it a lot.
censorship!!
Post a Comment