Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Fun Begins

There is seriously so much to do in Ohio -- especially in the summer. We've been hitting a ton of local festivals, checking out new eateries, and just falling even more in love with Ohio.

So here's a couple of fun things that would have been nice for you to know about BEFORE, but put it on your calendar for next year:

Powell Festival-
Very family friendly. Lots of inflatable toys, games, crafts, music, and the best part is it's right next to a great park with a splash pad -- so take a change of clothes for the kids! There was even a a free photo booth so we hopped in for some silly fun.




COVA Ice Cream Social-
Since Q was out of town at a conference in Ann Arbor, MI and I was playing the single mom, I was stoked to be reminded that it was COVA time again. We've been every year, and though it's a small function, it's free ice cream, games, music, inflatable toys, clowns, and fun. It's a vocational rehab center just up the street. The kids even got filmed for the news!

7-11
Thanks to Anna for the FREE SLURPEE reminder on July 11th. Both of the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever -- and I can't believe how long it's been since I've had a Slurpee.

I was given a heads-up that Upper Arlington is having a festival on Thursday evening at Thompson Park. Starts at 5pm, I believe -- see you there!

2 comments:

Ms. Muppettt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

seriously you have no idea how much we miss you guys. best. neighbors. ever.

hope the new neighbors are friendly and that you are having fun with them.

post more. I can't get enough of my Beazer fix and I can't wait to see you guys this fall, as long as you can fit us in your busy schedule.