Wednesday, July 09, 2008

4th of July and more Exploring Ohio

I'd been planning on posting something about all the fun we'd had on the 4th, but then I read Laura's blog and decided that she'd said it all and had darn cute pictures too. So thanks Laura!

The nature walk we took on the 4th through Indian Falls in Dublin was really beautiful and relaxing. Crazy to think the trail head is across the street from a post office and the path winds behind a high school. With C in a backpack (most of the time) and L running along we've enjoyed both of our trips there. We've yet to encounter anyone else on the path so it's a well kept secret. Just don't go for the waterfall and you won't be disappointed.

Another hidden wonder we've enjoyed recently was Hayden Run Falls. The path down includes a bunch of steps and a walk a 3 yr old could easily handle. When we went there was plenty of water for Lydia to wade in and I was amazed how cool the air was compared to up by the road --the perfect excursion for a hot day.

1 comment:

Brent and Jan Petersen, (Брент и Ян Петерсен) said...

I would love to see the pics. What is Laura's blog... or could you post them on yours??

Love and hugs

Nana