No, we did not disappear into a Black Hole as some of you have wondered. We are just starting to resurface after our EXTENDED vacation. After leaving unexpectedly to be able to attend my grandma's funeral, we stayed in Utah for 2 weeks enjoying some family time.
Then off to HAWAII!!!
Yup, we spent 7 days cruising around the Hawaiian islands over Christmas. I can't even describe how incredible Christmas day was as we snorkeled and played on the beach. I always thought I needed a white Christmas -- I was wrong. Thanks for a wonderful trip Grandma!

There were WAY too many pics to choose from so check them all out here if you're dying to see millions of pictures of us having an amazing time. Make sure to look at the ones on the zip-line. That was my 30th birthday excursion -- you know, a WILD send-off to my youth.
Then off to HAWAII!!!
Yup, we spent 7 days cruising around the Hawaiian islands over Christmas. I can't even describe how incredible Christmas day was as we snorkeled and played on the beach. I always thought I needed a white Christmas -- I was wrong. Thanks for a wonderful trip Grandma!
There were WAY too many pics to choose from so check them all out here if you're dying to see millions of pictures of us having an amazing time. Make sure to look at the ones on the zip-line. That was my 30th birthday excursion -- you know, a WILD send-off to my youth.
5 comments:
Hawaii is soooo beautiful! Your cruise looked like so much fun and how great to be with your family! Who needs the snow when you can be in a tropical paradise!!! You look fantastic, Brooke! Isn't it sad to have to come back to reality! I hope everyone is feeling better! Oh, and HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY! I'm rounding that number in another month! Scary! Always fun to hear from you! We miss you guys!
Oh, and I have to comment on the crazy wild roosters! Aren't they everywhere? They were all over in Kauai! Some of them aren't very nice!
Brooke you look awesome!!! What is your secret? I will need to know it for after I have this baby.
I think I could definitely be OK without a white Christmas as long as it meant being in Hawaii! That looks like such a blast, and what a great way to leave your 20's behind! You look FABULOUS by the way.....your hair is my favorite, and Quintin, whoa, looks ripped. We miss you guys SO much.
You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a fun time in Hawaii! :-)
Post a Comment