I want to live in a place where it is Spring and Fall 70% of the time, with Winter and Summer each getting about 15% of the year (so that there can be white Christmases, skiing, swimming, 4th of July BBQs, snowmen, etc). Spring may not officially be here yet, but
WOW, the last couple of days have made me feel like a new woman (and mom). The weather is
perfect, allowing for running, playing in the backyard, going to the park, flying kites, eating meals outside, etc. We've been trying to take full advantage of it all and especially after feeling so rotten, it's literally been a breath of fresh air!

Look what was spotted poking up from under the dead grass -- our first flowers of the season. I LOVE when this time of year comes! They pop up all over the front lawn, challenging Winter with their bright colors.

The kids love to check each morning to see if there are new buds and colors.
On a side note, that hat is now an essential part of his every day attire. He asked for a hat one morning and now won't leave the house without it. Since it was from last year and no longer stretches over his melon it seems I'll have to go find a new one and see if he'll attach to it instead.
2 comments:
Ooh, I can't wait to come visit...only a few more days!
I love spring too. Those flowers look like the funnest little surprise. I can't believe how big Corbin is getting! I love the hat, I've been trying to get Jansen to wear one too.
Post a Comment