Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Attempted Photoshoot

Our good friends were looking to get family photos taken to send out with their graduation announcements. When she asked if I'd be willing to help out, I agreed to give it a try as long as they were willing to accept the fact that they might end up wasting an entire evening. So we gave it a shot and actually had some success! I am hoping to get a lot of practice (and studying) in with our camera this summer (lighting is the big one to figure out), but this was a fun trial run. I was going to post some of the pics, but Jessica already did! I think I'll stick to engagements or Senior pics in the future though -- or at least have Q there to blow the whistle and jump up and down for me -- then I could focus on the composition, lighting, etc. Kids do look so cute though -- I mean check out the Buckeye above. He looked adorable in every shot.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Your pictures are GREAT! How fun, I wish I could have you take my family photos too!!! What kind of camera do you have? I'm wanting to get a nicer one, still doing the research... Love and miss you