Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Another visit from Nana
I know, we're spoiled. Nana came out for a little over a week and we had lots of fun just enjoying the great weather. The kids got to use their wheels for the first time this year and there was lots of playing outside.
3 comments:
oh wow, she is so pretty! I love the braids and helmet pic, absolutely adorable! I hope Gwen is that cute at her age!
I wish my Nana would come visit me.
It looks like a lot of fun.
every time you post it makes us miss you guys. and I love that picture of Lydia with the braids, so cute.
Post a Comment