We were able to use our tent for the second time and everyone had a great time. The only complaint was, "Mom -- why are we driving so far just to get there, stay only one night and then come home? We're wasting so much time driving that we could be playing!" I wasn't very excited about the four hour drive each way either, but I'm glad we went and it was great to have some time with friends we haven't seen for a while.
Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Camping at OhioPyle
We were able to use our tent for the second time and everyone had a great time. The only complaint was, "Mom -- why are we driving so far just to get there, stay only one night and then come home? We're wasting so much time driving that we could be playing!" I wasn't very excited about the four hour drive each way either, but I'm glad we went and it was great to have some time with friends we haven't seen for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look too cute pregnant Brooke! Geez how long was Q gone for wasn't it like 3 months or something? I bet you were happy to have him back, i can't even imagine.
Post a Comment