...
...
...
...
...
...
...
BABY!
True. No goats in there. We took L with us for the ultrasound and she wanted verification that there weren't twins (there's not). We were tempted to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but our doctor didn't even give us the chance to guess once we told her we wanted it to be a surprise. These were C's favorite pictures we brought back from the visit. He thought the baby giving high-5's from the womb was just about the coolest thing ever.
5 comments:
What fun for you guys to be surprised on this one! It makes sense, you've got a boy and a girl already. I think with my next one I'm going to have to find out. But I hope to have at least one baby come as a surprise. (Glad to hear about the absence of a goat in there. That would hurt.)
not a funny post. MEAN!! :)
Those high fives are awesome! I've never seen anything like it!
You guys have joined the "not finding out club" grrrrrr! That really makes it hard for people (like me) who do not like surprises, I really wish you would have considered my feelings!
Now, when are you guys coming to visit???
Oh now that's tricky.
Post a Comment