
Classes started this week and she couldn't have been happier. There's a boy she's been talking about all summer and I tried to let her know that he might have made new friends (or moved on) since last seeing her, but I needn't have worried -- you should have seen the reunion. He noticed her haircut right away and shyly asked his mom to the side if he needed a haircut too. They're inseparable at school and they've already started planning the wedding (his mom had to find out what religion we were so she knew what temple her son would be getting married in). Anyways, she's back in her social groove with lots of friends and I fear two days a week isn't going to keep her satisfied this year.
Her little brother was fairly disappointed when we dropped her off at the school. I'm not sure if it was more because he would miss her or he didn't get to stay and play -- the classroom has quite the set-up.
The cut on his head is basically healed and we're just waiting to see how the scarring turns out. He doesn't need the band-aid now but after fighting it day and night when he was suppose to have it on, he doesn't want to go anywhere without it. Did you know that keeping the sun off a cut is the #1 way to prevent scarring? It was news to me, so luckily with a band-aid on he should be covered!
The cut on his head is basically healed and we're just waiting to see how the scarring turns out. He doesn't need the band-aid now but after fighting it day and night when he was suppose to have it on, he doesn't want to go anywhere without it. Did you know that keeping the sun off a cut is the #1 way to prevent scarring? It was news to me, so luckily with a band-aid on he should be covered!
And this really has nothing to do with preschool but I thought you all should be made aware -- the stress is finally getting to him.
4 comments:
What a fun post. Sorry to hear about the stress problem.
So does this mean your coming to Disneyland to relieve some stress!? If so, I know a great place you could stay (cheap too) and wonderful people to go with you. Just wondering!
love the little haircut. I sat by a little girl on the plane on Saturday that reminded me so much of L, what a cutie.
Hope all is well with everyone there. We can't wait to see you all again and meet the next baby Beazer.
AHHHH, I can't believe I didn't know you were pregnant! I guess I just skipped that entry and sure enough I went back and found it. So CONGRATS!!! I can't believe you are waiting... so impressive, I could never do that. LOVE, love Lydia's new haircut. So looks so cute, and Corbin is adorable with that band-aid. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment