Monday, June 07, 2010

Homemade Blueberry Soup (by L)

After getting my hair done at the "Triple A Beauty Salon" and being put down for a 10 minute nap, I awoke to find that Chef L had created her FIRST RECIPE:

BLUEBERRY SOUP

Get a bowl.
Get a patch of blueberries.
Take a handful and put it into the bowl.
Turn on the faucet.
Put water into the bowl.
Then put 3 more handfuls into the bowl.
Get some sugar.
Put it into the bowl.
Then get a spoon.
Mix.
And DONE!

You'll have to try it and let her know what you think!

4 comments:

Brent and Jan Petersen, (Брент и Ян Петерсен) said...

TRIED IT!!! Loved it. Give my compliments to the chef!! She is a prodigy!

MerryPair said...

L,
When you come and see us this summer, will you make it for me? I can't seem to get it right.

love,
aunt jess

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Sounds delish! I love blueberry! It sounds very similar to Sam's grape stew...

Kellie said...

My kids would LOVE this for sure!