Sunday, May 15, 2011

What we've been up to (for the past 4 months) Part I


L's 6th birthday


Valentines Day


Learning all about mischief


We'd been writing notes to each other on her new white board since Christmas, but I loved waking up to find this one, "I love Penny, I love Bear, I even love my long, long hair. But most of all I love you Mom."


Taking the kids to Fort Rapids for their Christmas present -- freezing, but fun!


I had to include this one of C -- he refused to change out of his pjs for school and insisted on wearing his shirt inside out and backwards. Some days are just like that.


Dance Recitals


Eating beans

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I thought the sign said, "I love penne" (which made sense.) "I love beer." (which did not make sense....) Haha. I like the real translation better! Miss you!!! Can't believe how big they are getting!