Ohio's "Scenic Wonderland" boasts 9 state parks and forests. The optimal time to visit (we're told) is late Spring through the end of the Fall. Somehow we've managed to miss that time frame on both of our trips down. Still, the beauty of the icicles, waterfalls, caves, and canyons almost made us forget how cold our noses were.
I had a hard time imagining a place named Hocking Hills could measure up to all of the hype, but you'll have to come and visit so you can see for yourself.
2 comments:
It looks beautiful. I would still like to come visit sometime this year, before the end of fall, so maybe you could hit that timeframe after all! Just gotta figure out when and how to pay for it... :)
Wow, that looks pretty cool. I didn't know Ohio had anything like that. So, is that supposed to be Spring? Burrrrr....
Post a Comment