Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What a surprise!

So this morning when I went to change a dirty diaper I found this inside...



YIKES! Changing diapers while 1/2 asleep and in the dark isn't the best idea it seems. He wasn't even complaining about something extra and uncomfortable down there though! I just stared for a minute, trying to figure out why there was a binki in his diaper. Then I called Q to give him something to laugh about while he's doing last minute preparations for his prospectus he defends tomorrow.

5 comments:

Karene said...

So, when I first saw that I thought he had somehow swallowed it. :) Still crazy though, the things we do when we're up in the night...

Unknown said...

tell Q good luck with the prospectus defense. I'm sure he'll rock it. (and lol about the binky. by the way did you find the box of textbooks at our house? I can't believe Joe misplaced them, they must be somewhere)

Unknown said...

tell Q good luck with the prospectus defense. I'm sure he'll rock it. (and lol about the binky. by the way did you find the box of textbooks at our house? I can't believe Joe misplaced them, they must be somewhere)

Tara said...

Okay, so I was thinking he swallowed it and it came out in his diaper and I was thinking, how did that go down his throat, how is Brooke laughing about this and not rushing him into the ER? Glad he didn't swallow it.

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

I laughed when i saw this because the same thing happened to Caleb!! BUt, that's what 2nd babies get... tired mommies that can change a diaper in their sleep, let alone a dark nursery... they should be grateful worse things don't end up on their hiney! ha! :)