So we've now lived in this house for over 2 years and this week we used our fire pit for the first time. L made sure to instruct us on all of the safety rules and luckily no fire trucks showed up to spoil our fun. I think we'll be Smores a lot more around these parts. Anyone for a hot dog roast and corn hole?

7 comments:
sad! I so wish we were there!
how fun - does that mean summer is almost here? that makes me want to go camping!
Hey Beazers, I'm so glad to have found your blog. Your family is soooo cute! Last time I saw your little girl she was a babe in arms. David says hi too.
:) Shaury
Hi Brooke, I found a link to your blog on Rachel Von N's (internet stalker, indeed). I told Patrick and he's suddenly interested in blogging and wants to know if Q wrote anything on the blog. Oh brother! Your kids are beautiful! Hope all is going well. Tell Q hi from Patrick.
barringtonclan.blogspot.com
Hey, if ya want to read my blog (need ya to.) please tell me your email, however you want to tell me, email me at 14egrubb@davis.k12.ut.us :-)
What the heck is a corn hole?
fun!!! Glad to hear Coco keys was fun for C, I've been wanting to go, but not sure how much fun it would be with Elliot. Your family looks so happy! So CUTE!
Post a Comment