To celebrate we decided to combine his birthday bash with a little farewell to our graduating dental student buddies. We're going to miss all of the people that have been such a part of our Ohio experience for the last 4 four years.
Hope you enjoy the photos -- there are A TON for the grandparents and aunts (thanks to Laura for being our camera gal)
![]() |
| 1st Birthday |

3 comments:
I clicked on the picture and looked at a slideshow of all the birthday photos -- LOL. I love the caption "I will NOT enjoy eating this birthday cake." So sad we missed the party. Why can't we live simultaneously in two places!
HE IS SO CUTE! When did he stop being a baby, anyway? He even has the toddler hairdo! I can't believe how grown up he is. YOU GUYS NEED TO MOVE HOME.
Cute cake! It does go by so fast, one day they're babies and then all of a sudden they don't want you to help them do anything!
Post a Comment