Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...
Here's looking back at the Fish Shots from 2 weeks to 12 months. He's changed so much and yet he still looks just the same.
It's interesting, aside from the 2 weeks to 2 months change, I think the biggest change was between 11 and 12 months. He just looked older all the sudden. It could have been the clothing vs. diaper. Anyway, he's adorable!
4 comments:
I am so excited to see him!
I can't wait to squeeze that guy!!! he is so cute!!'
Nana
It's interesting, aside from the 2 weeks to 2 months change, I think the biggest change was between 11 and 12 months. He just looked older all the sudden. It could have been the clothing vs. diaper. Anyway, he's adorable!
Seriously you guys, you make the dang cutest kids!
Post a Comment