We were able to have C attend the same preschool that his big sister did. All summer he enjoyed listening to us verbally transform it into HIS school. I think it really means a lot to him to have teachers and a class and a school of his own. It was fun returning to the same classroom that L was in when she was 3 -- he ran right to the favorite toy he'd had back then: the marble run. Two of the teachers are even ones we've had before.

There were some nerves (as shown by his "worried face"), but after lots of rehearsing how the morning would go, I was able to exit the classroom with only a few minutes of reassuring. 2 1/2 hours seemed like such a sort time (now that I have all day kindergarten to compare it to), but he had lots of fun (even though he came home with a secret that he is refusing to divulge but keeps bringing up --I'm going insane with curiosity).
It is going to be lot of fun to see how he rolls on his own.
2 comments:
That worried face sure is cute!
To be honest, I'm pretty curious about the secret too.
I cannot believe how cute he is!!! Seriously, what spunk!
Post a Comment