Friday, September 03, 2010

One of my favorite things:

I'd seen and heard about these with my other babies, but didn't use or take much notice of them. Man was I missing out! With the older kids I did a lot of steaming and pureeing. I've only done it once with G because I can stick whatever fresh or frozen fruit or veggie I want in there and he just gnaws away at it. I've even done rice and beans in there (not together). I don't have to sit and try to spoon stuff in and I don't have to worry about him choking. He loves it because he is in complete control -- when he's done he just tosses it over the side.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I want to have this. Where did you find them. I'm feeling pretty determined to use very little baby food. Maybe we can develop ONE child who is not such a picky pants.

Beazer said...

Mine was given to me, but if you type in "Munchkin mesh feeder" I found them on sale at Amazon and BB&Beyond. Just beware of bananas -- they are tough to clean off!