Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Online Preschool Site Recommendations

A while back my sister asked what sites I let my kids play on and I really didn't have much to offer. We use Starfall (which is great for reading/letters), PBSKIDS.ORG, and a while back we would do Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Nickjr.com (for Dora). The newest one is Shiddoni where they get to draw their own characters and then the characters play games (so more for creativity than academic).
buttons,computer accessories,computer mice,computing,mouse pads,peripherals,technology
Do you have other places you like to visit? C likes him some computer time and I'm always looking for new places that are safe, fun, and of course educational!

UPDATE: Today while reading our Family Fun magazine with C, I came across a 5 week free trial (using code USA25FAM) for a reading/letter site www.readingeggs.com. I signed up and it looks like it will be lots of fun for a month (costly after the trial so don't get too attached). I like that I can have different levels for each kid.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, my big sister tuned me in to boowa & kwala. Funny & somewhat educational/creative. I like it.

Ashley Head said...

I have a link on my teacher website with a few educational and fun sites. Check it out... Look under the "for kids" tab. www.davis.k12.ut.us/staff/ahead