Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby G Turns ONE!

The Birthday Boy

When I was brainstorming ideas for the cake I asked C what some of G's favorite things are and he gave an enthusiastic, "OUTLETS!" So, I know the cake's not much, but note below that he didn't mind.
Waiting for the cake

Testing it out

Devoured

This week was a big one for Baby G. He had his 1st bday AND took his first steps on the same day. He is an adventurous explorer and nothing seems safe from his reach. Today I couldn't keep up with him -- I would be cleaning up one mess and turn around to see him trying empty the Kleenex box or standing on toy to reach up on the table to get a marker to chew on. Some of his favorite things: the garbage can (which I have to blockade behind the dishwasher), the dishwasher, stools, the vacuum, outlets (as noted above), music, the bathroom, cords of any type, getting chased, stairs, cupboards with LOTS of things inside. He is so happy and sweet and it's amazing he survives the love from his siblings.

1 comment:

Krystal Trapnell said...

He sounds so much like my youngest, who turns one on the 29th. Into everything, and smothered with love. What could be better?