Although I'm not exactly passionate about them, I have a passing interest in a couple of public health topics like this one. For those people who like to read about this kind of stuff, you can find a
short, interesting article in the New York Times about a very influential study being plagued by misrepresentation and fraudulent practices.
3 comments:
And yet, they will believe. I really feel for these parents, they are looking for an answer and thought they had one. I'm glad to see this article retracted, but most of these parents will still cling to the belief there is a link, despite all evidence to the contrary. I hope over time this will get out of people's minds and kids will be vaccinated properly.
Thanx for that. I work soley with Autistic kids, so that research is very relavant to me! Lindsey
The problem is that no one knows what factors cause autism and has also shed some light on the fact that a month old baby does not need 6 vaccinations at one time, they can be spread out.
Post a Comment