Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
6-8 Months with Fish
Oops, did I miss a couple of months? Well I took the pictures and just forgot to post them so I get some points, right?
That is a funny little fish. I can't believe he is that old already!! The Jillian videos are ALL hard. We do the 5 dvd set, I think my Mom got it on amazon or something. Wow I am sore EVERYWHERE! Some muscles I didn't even know where there are sore! Good luck, let me know how you like it.
1 comment:
That is a funny little fish. I can't believe he is that old already!!
The Jillian videos are ALL hard. We do the 5 dvd set, I think my Mom got it on amazon or something. Wow I am sore EVERYWHERE! Some muscles I didn't even know where there are sore! Good luck, let me know how you like it.
Post a Comment