Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Up, Up, and Away!
Sorry it's so dark, but you get the idea. I think we're going to have our hands full on the plane next week. This is a boy that wants to be on the move!
he's so speedy!? I had no idea he was climbing stairs now. I laughed when I saw Quintin with the cell phone. Joe was able to get corbin to calm down the other day in part due to the light up screen on his PDA--go figure, your baby loves electronics.
3 comments:
he's so speedy!? I had no idea he was climbing stairs now. I laughed when I saw Quintin with the cell phone. Joe was able to get corbin to calm down the other day in part due to the light up screen on his PDA--go figure, your baby loves electronics.
You've really got to figure out how to get sound on those videos. We want to hear!
I'm trying to do better about commenting. I can't wait to see him!!
THIS IS SO COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment