Florida is fabulous -- we are ecstatic to finally be in a more permanent stage of life. Q has officially begun work as a professor, and we are feeling settled into our new home. The updates aren't frequent, but we're glad you stopped by to catch up.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Dancing Princesses
Someone has gotten bit by the Dress-Up Bug. Thanks to lots of generous Christmas and Birthday gifts she now gets to transform into a princess with all of her little friends that come to play.
Holy cow! All these girls are so big! Kaori would have loved to play with them all....it's kinda sad. I love dress up. By the way...I tagged you, so you can do some cheesy "who I love" saga. hee hee...if you want you can lie to make things exciting.
2 comments:
Wow, Lydia sure has a lot of dress up clothes! How fun to be a girl!
Holy cow! All these girls are so big! Kaori would have loved to play with them all....it's kinda sad. I love dress up. By the way...I tagged you, so you can do some cheesy "who I love" saga. hee hee...if you want you can lie to make things exciting.
Post a Comment